Temporary power plants that bring economic growth and improve the social life of a nation
We bring temporary power to government initiatives and various projects. We work day and night to bring powerful solutions that will improve the living conditions of people and propel the business programs of the private sectors. Our temporary power plants are the ideal solution to combat load shedding, rolling blackouts, load lopping or chronic electricity shortage. We are steadfast in helping government energy ministries, power regulatory boards and other electricity entities of the government.
Who benefits from temporary power plants?
- Emergency or disaster response departments
- Healthcare providers
- Public transportation (Airports, Railways, Subways, etc.)
- Government buildings
- Water supply providers such as desalination plants
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Military installations
Who should know about our temporary power solutions?
- Electricity Regulatory Commissions
- National or local Disaster Coordinating Councils
- Utility Authorities
- The Ministry of Energy
- The Ministry of Power
- The Military's engineering department
- Social development, rehabilitation & aid agencies
Why hire a temporary power plant?
- Less capital: hiring a temporary power plant is more affordable than purchasing
- Contingency plan: backup power rental is available for vital power utilities and services during emergencies
What are the typical requirements for Government and military services?
Electric power generation
- Temporary power during:
- Power outages, brownouts and other emergencies
- Planned equipment shutdowns for replacement, repair or maintenance
- Building construction, renovations and/or expansions
- Manage electric power costs
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power for sensitive electronic communication or computer
- Prime / continuous power
- Load sharing / parallel / peak shaving
- UPS quality power
- Power distribution equipment
- Distribution panels
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power, with the strategic support of Caterpillar, provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary power solutions.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for the rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climates – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and Dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultations, additional rental inventories, and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment, such as power transformers and distribution equipment, ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here