Bringing power to various industrial manufacturing companies around the world
Altaaqa Global offers complete temporary power solutions to a wide range of industrial and manufacturing operations including chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, pulp and paper, cement, steel, glass / plastic, equipment, machinery, and other heavy industries. We know that industrial manufacturing customers require a broad range of power generation operating on a variety of modes.
Altaaqa Global’s temporary mobile power plant is the ideal solution for the industrial manufacturing (B2B manufacturing) during plant shutdowns, power plant maintenance, power plant expansion, during construction of permanent power plant, load shedding or peak shaving.
Temporary power solutions for industrial manufacturing:
- Aluminum smelter
- Basic industries
- Electronic, semi-conductor and high-tech related manufacturing companies
- Glass & plastic
- Heavy equipment
- Lumber yard
- Mulch & wood
- Pulp & paper
- Steel mills
What are the advantages of hiring an interim power plant?
- Supplemental power generation helps avoid cost penalties during peak usage periods
- Temporary power for planned maintenance and repairs
- Rental power for special projects
- Interim power for emergencies means continued operations
- Temporary electric utility deficiencies can endanger critical processes
How might a temporary power solution be applied?
- During power cuts, brownouts and other emergencies.
- When equipment shutdowns are planned for replacement, repair or maintenance.
- For constructing, renovating, and/or expanding buildings.
- To manage the costs of electric power.
- If there is an unexpected, extended power cut or even just a significant delay in planned power generation expansion.
- When carrying out a project may lead to a temporary lack of energy on a plant sector.
- For testing or commissioning major equipment.
- When additional temporary power, cooling, and/or compressed air is needed because of a sudden increase in production.
- Seasonality, to maintain temperature-sensitive production processes and to take advantage of utility rate variations and peak usage pricing.
- To end load shedding through multi-megawatt rental power plants.
- To avoid load lopping through large-scale rental power for industrial areas.
- Interim power plants can provide seasonal peak shaving.
- By signing a temporary power contract and deploying to several different industrial and rural sites where power is in short supply.
- By using large-scale temporary power as a back-up to avoid rolling blackouts.
- A provisional power solution can guarantee back-up power during catastrophes, calamities or any emergency situation.
- Contingency planning for backup power or utility maintenance of the power utilities / facilities.
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power, with the strategic support of Caterpillar, provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary.
- The power generation industry’s largest – and most modern – rental power fleet. Altaaqa Global together with Caterpillar’s network of Cat dealers, offer full-line, single-sourced solutions for all rental power needs. All dealers are backed by factory rental professionals around the world, offering an extra level of support provided by Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and the Cat dealers worldwide.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for the rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climates – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and Dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultations, additional rental inventories and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment, such as power transformers and distribution equipment, ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here