Improved Utility Competition is Possible Through Temporary Power
If you are having any power distribution issues with certain key customer accounts then let Altaaqa Global help by providing solutions to bridge power when utility distribution companies are unable to meet demand. This is due to the lack of distribution infrastructure, emergencies, planned power maintenance or unplanned power failures and power project delays. Altaaqa Global provides temporary power solutions to bridge the power gap and avoid blackouts.
If you are a power utility distribution company having power problems stemming from plant shutdowns, power plant maintenance, power plant expansion, permanent power plant construction, load shedding or peak shaving, then Altaaqa Global’s temporary power plant is exactly what you need.
As an electric distribution utility company, you might typically apply a temporary power plant in some of these scenarios:
Different types of electric power distribution companies renting power stations:
- Radial electric power distribution network companies
- Interconnected power distribution network companies
- Public utility distribution companies
- Private electric distribution companies
- Energy Services companies (ESCO)
- Independent system operators (ISO)
- Generation distribution & transmission operators (GENCO, DISCO, TRANSCO)
- Power brokers
You will discover so many advantages through hiring a portable power station:
- Consumer demands require flexibility to increase or decrease the capacity of power generation
- Seasonal demand and power requirements mean that flexibility for a short term hire or long term hire is an absolute must
- In far reaching areas, you need power plants installations to be deployed rapidly with quick replication
- If you only need power for a short amount of time, you can save on the costs. This means that cash flow and unnecessary capital costs spending will be avoided by the power plant producer. Eventually, you will be able to ride out chronic power shortages, power failures, rolling electricity blackouts and load-shedding
- Rental power plant can maintain social stability in a community, promote continuous economic growth and foster the political stability of a nation
- You will be ready with a temporary power solution when catastrophes, calamities or any emergency situation happens
Supplemental or bridge power during periods of high demand:
- Remote grid support
- Weather-induced blackouts or brownouts
- Prime power during substation construction, expansion, repair, or maintenance
- Prime power during planned or unplanned equipment maintenance
- Contingency planning for disasters and / or power equipment failure
- Stop-gap electric power supply for utility transmission companies
- Emergency generation mandated because of the failure of a power plant due to natural disaster
- Natural disasters or weather phenomenon such as droughts that impact the water level of a dam, a powerful hurricane that devastates coal power plant facilities, continuous heavy rain that causes flooding on power plant sites that completely damages its facilities, or an earthquake that damages the entire power plant
- Chronic shortage of basic commodities such as due to unforeseen scarcity in the world market, or unavailability of gas supply due to sudden scarcity
- When a power plant is still being built or going through the commissioning process
- When ageing power plant facilities need maintenance
- Back-up or standby temporary power plant during upgrade or any kind of shutdown
- Peak shaving during peak season such as summer or winter
- Additional power ready to cope with unexpected electricity demand
- Additional power during seasonal spikes
- Load shedding and power cuts
- Chronic power shortage due to installed capacity could not perform its optimum power generation
- Power plant facilities are undergoing planned maintenance, shutdown or upgrade
- Reduced electricity imports from neighboring countries or an inadequate supply coming from a power pool member state
- Explorations or start-up of large-scale research missions in unchartered territories
- Far-reaching places, remote islands and isolated industrial areas where power generation infrastructure is not yet available
- Other unforeseen circumstances that lead to power cuts
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power, with the strategic support of Caterpillar, provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary power solutions.
- The power generation industry’s largest – and most modern – rental power fleet. Altaaqa Global together with Caterpillar’s network of Cat dealers combine to offer full-line, single-sourced solutions for all rental power needs. All dealers are backed by factory rental professionals around the world, providing an extra level of support provided by Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and the Cat dealers worldwide.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climate – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultation, additional rental inventories, and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment such as power transformers, distribution equipment, etc. ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here