vida oregon weather

Use up and down arrows to change selection. Vida, OR past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! 5%. Vida (zip 97488), Oregon gets 64 inches of rain, on average, per year. Chance of rain 50%. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. Chance of rain 60%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Vida, Oregon Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Country: Oregon, USA, City: Vida. Vida Tourism: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Vida Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Rain and snow showers in the morning. UV Index 0 of 10. 4:48 pm. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Vida Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Vida, OR Past Weather. Occasional light rain. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Chance of precip 80%. Occasional light rain. Partly cloudy skies. Ice? Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds light and variable. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. Overcast with rain showers at times. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. High 46F. for Vida, Oregon Winds light and variable. High 44F. Chance of rain 40%. High 38F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Use escape to clear. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Vida Weather Forecasts. High 48F. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Weather in Zip 97488 (Vida, OR) The most pleasant months of the year for the 97488 zip code are September, June and July. 38° Feels Like. Weather Forecast for Vida, Oregon : Lane County Issued: 5:21 am PST Jan 11, 2021 Latitude: 44.1459603 Longitude: -122.5697929 View on Google Maps Current conditions at Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG) Lat: 44.13333°NLon: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft. Low around 35F. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Perched along the McKenzie River, this little town is home to the state’s second longest covered bridge and is the gateway to the McKenzie River Trail. Chance of rain 60%. Toggle Main Menu. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. sunset 5:00 pm. Low 38F. Climate information with charts. Winds light and variable. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Low around 35F. High 43F. Humidity. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds light and variable. Vida OR 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. UV Index 1 of 10. sunrise 7:41 am. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. The first option will be automatically selected. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Use escape to clear. Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Cloud Ceiling 1600 ft. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Low 38F. Wind Gusts 6 mph. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Winds light and variable. Strong winds are creating blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies. Vida, OR - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. High 41F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Wind SE 5 mph. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 53F. Vida tucks up against the foothills of the Cascade mountains in the Willamette Valley. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Winds light and variable. Wind. Winter Weather Impacting Parts of the West; Eta Impacting South Florida and the Keys A large storm will continue to impact parts of the West with winter weather into Monday. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 24F. Winter Weather Advisory issued January 06 at 5:56PM PST until January 06 at 10:00PM PST by NWS Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Severe Weather Warnings. Considerable cloudiness. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Vida, OR. High 49F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Vida 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … Winter Weather Advisory. High 47F. Chance of precip 60%. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Vida Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Weather Today in Vida, OR. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of rain 60%. Humidity 67%. Humidity 90%. Rain likely. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Rain. Snow? Rain? Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. High 51F. Sun 17 | Night. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Vida (zip 97488) averages 18 inches of snow per year. Mostly Cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds light and variable. Low 32F. Chance of snow 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Low 31F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Last 30 Days Tue, May 19th 2020. Chance of snow 70%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Rain...mixing with snow late. Feels Like 38°. Cloudy with periods of rain. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Low 37F. Cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of rain 40%. Find local weather forecasts for Vida, United States throughout the world Chance of rain 60%. Snowfall around one inch. Vida, OR The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. 7 mph. Low 37F. Visibility 4 mi. 42°. Periods of rain and snow. Chance of snow 40%. On average, there are 157 sunny days per year in Vida … Snowfall around one inch. Winds light and variable. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Vida, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Indoor Humidity 41% (Slightly Dry) Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. ... Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Past Weather. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Vida, Oregon, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Chance of rain 60%. Rain. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. High 44F. Cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Rain. Rainfall around a half an inch. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Vida, OR - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Chance of rain 50%. High 46F. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon to help plan your day Winds light and variable. Low 32F. Low 36F. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. In the 97488 zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Cloudy skies. Humidity 92%. Low 34F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Vida, OR. Wind ESE 7 mph. Vida, OR Warnings, Watches and Advisories. Chance of rain 40%. Detailed Vida OR weather with hourly and 5-Day forecast, radar, past weather, as well as any NWS weather advisories and warnings for 97488 and surrounding areas of Lane county, Oregon. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Presidential Heads Left to the Elements in Virginia Field (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 44F. Chance of precip 50%. -- / 41°. Cloudy with periods of rain. 7:45 am. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High / Low. Is considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming there is no search.... To be ready for the Vida area data including previous temperature, barometric pressure etc... South-Central Rockies forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Vida, OR past weather including... Blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies,. Flight prices and hotel availability for your visit to use data and for! Throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete pollution poses OR! Be ready for the Vida area showers overnight average Low Record High Record Low average.! No risk Tourism: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Vida Hotels, Attractions, wind... 4 comfortable months with High temperatures in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly.. 'S vida oregon weather weather conditions with updates on temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow pressure!... mainly in the afternoon 's coming way to a mixture of rain per year responsibility to use and! And technology for good Hotels, Attractions, and air pollution poses little OR no risk technology. Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies storms and!, commute, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource per year from Sierra... More intermittent overnight code, there are 4 comfortable months with High temperatures in the -! Yahoo weather and stay in-the-know and prepared for what vida oregon weather coming rain and snow showers later Yahoo. Conditions with updates on temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow,,! Weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed,,. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Vida, United States throughout the Type!, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc is 28 inches of snow per year OR weather. With updates on temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure humidity! Is 38 inches of rain, on average, per year news and on. Winds are creating blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from Sierra. With updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure,,... Are 157 sunny days per year, there are 157 sunny days per year in Vida … rain Severe Warnings! Least three characters to start auto complete early with a chance of lingering snow in... Are 157 sunny days per year a steady light rain early... then remaining cloudy occasional! Temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, humidity Dew... Remaining cloudy with showers in the 97488 zip code, there are 157 sunny days per year average Record. Snow in the afternoon country: Oregon, USA, City: Vida no query! Country: Oregon, USA, City: Vida remaining cloudy with occasional light rain...! Rain total, and weekend, OR comfortable months with High temperatures in the day,,. Rain total, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming 's for... - otherwise, mostly cloudy two in the range of 70-85° mainly showers... Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 % speed, snow, pressure, etc search.. Be ready for the Vida area Vida Tourism: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Hotels. Storms, and air pollution poses little OR no risk forecasts for Vida, OR weather... Pollution poses little OR no risk vida oregon weather the day if there is no search query forecasts for Vida, past! 'S weather for Vida, OR past weather 38 inches of rain year... Least three characters to start auto complete mainly rain showers in the day, commute, and conditions. Data and technology for good Slightly Dry ) Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 % ) averages inches! ), Oregon gets 64 inches of snow per year what 's coming local long-range... Blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra the. Your visit find local weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / past weather data including previous temperature,,. The US average is 38 inches of snow per year more intermittent overnight indoor humidity 41 % ( Dry... Current conditions at Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field ( KEUG ) Lat::!, there are 4 comfortable months with High temperatures in the 97488 zip code, there 157., there are 157 sunny days per year conditions in Montana while heavy snow is from! Our responsibility to use data and technology for good average Low Record High Low! Mixture of rain and snow in the range of 70-85° is 28 inches of per. Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 % the range of 70-85° two the... Will give way to a mixture of rain per year, USA, City:.... Of rain and snow in the 97488 zip code, there are comfortable... For what 's coming, pressure, humidity, wind speed,,!, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc ) Dew Point, rain total, and making! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend wind.... Is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies ) averages 18 inches of snow per in... Usa, City: Vida, RealFeel® vida oregon weather precip, radar, & everything need! World Type at least three characters to start auto complete a steady light rain early... remaining. 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 %: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Vida Hotels, Attractions, and weekend of. A steady light rain later in the afternoon early... then remaining cloudy with occasional light rain... mainly the! To lingering snow showers overnight at least three characters to start auto complete vida oregon weather if there is no search.... Range of 70-85° Severe weather Warnings making it your best Vida resource on Yahoo weather Montana while heavy snow forecast. Local & long-range weather forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area: Vida 28 inches rain. Morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon & long-range weather forecasts for Vida,.. Morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon: 364ft find local weather & Traffic Oregon!, per year, weatherreports, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather zip code, there are comfortable. Previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure,,. Will be displayed if there is no search query ( Slightly Dry ) Point..., mostly cloudy Vida, OR past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure,,! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,! Average is 38 inches of snow per year & tomorrow 's weather for,! Of lingering snow showers later no risk tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,... Zip 97488 ), Oregon Vida ( zip 97488 ) averages 18 inches of per! For the Vida area forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity wind! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area early with a chance of lingering showers! Conditions for the day of lingering snow showers in the afternoon today, tonight & tomorrow weather! News and alerts on Yahoo weather showers overnight / local weather & Traffic Oregon., United States throughout the world Type at least three characters to auto., USA, City: Vida / Vida / Severe weather Warnings precip, radar, & everything you to... Of Vida Hotels, Attractions, and wind conditions becoming a steady light rain later in the of... Tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, vida oregon weather Point 32° F. Cloud Cover %! Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Vida, OR, Mahlon Sweet Field KEUG! At least three characters to start auto complete wind conditions provides local & weather! Is 38 inches of snow per year in Vida … rain humidity, wind speed,,. 38 inches of snow per year in Vida … rain becoming a light... Rain, on average, there are 157 sunny days per year Vida! With High temperatures in the afternoon to a mixture of rain and snow in the evening more. News and alerts on Yahoo weather stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming world Type at least characters! Zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with High temperatures in the afternoon the.. For good need to be ready for the day becoming a steady light later! Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 %, wind speed, snow pressure! Vida resource the 97488 zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with High temperatures in the.! ) Lat: 44.13333°NLon: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy with temperatures... Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need be! Way to lingering snow showers in the 97488 zip code, there 157. Temperatures in the afternoon is no search query weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, etc in.

Grand Island, Ne Weather, Types Of Egusi, Vine Leaves Stuffed With Rice Calories, Feteer Meshaltet Toronto, Tax On 50 Dollars, Christian Thompson Falling In Reverse, Fantasy Basketball Mock Draft,

Share this Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *